Here’s a quick update as we continue regathering!
Sunday, July 5th – We continue to hold worship service Sunday mornings at 10:30 am as well as live-stream our services on Facebook Live. This Sunday, July 5th, there will be no Children’s Church or nursery. The following guidelines continue to apply as we meet together. Thank you so much for your cooperation and support!!!
Children’s/Nursery Volunteers – If you would be interested in volunteering on Sunday mornings, please let April Hines or Jennifer Norrell know. With the current situation, we are now in more need than ever for people to help minister to our little ones. And no worries, everything will be set up in advance for our volunteers to make it as smooth and accommodating as possible!
And to reiterate…
- We continue to be cautious and yet progressively relax cautions over time which we will update here. If our plans are too restrictive – or not restrictive enough for you – we understand and look forward to seeing you when you are ready!
- We will continue to thoroughly sanitize our Sanctuary and Fellowship Hall both by hand and with aerosol sprays as well as bathrooms, the Crossroads, etc… through the week. We will have masks and hand sanitizer available.
- We will continue to implement “the 6 ft rule” as well as limit seating in the sanctuary to every other pew. We ask that you sit with your family at this time.
- Activity packs will still be available for children in the Sanctuary for 10:30 am worship service.
- Please watch our live-stream at home if you have any cold or flu-like symptoms or fever.
- Adult Sunday School classes continue to meet on campus as well as stream from Zoom.
- There will be no childcare this week.
- We will not “pass the plate” but will provide envelopes and giving boxes in the back of the Sanctuary by the doors as well as at the Welcome Desk.
- We will live-stream the service on Facebook as we have been doing for those not ready to come yet and for those that should not come for health reasons.
Thank you for all of your support and cooperation in this frustrating time; and yet church – let’s just be thankful that God has brought us to this point of regathering!
With much love and excitement for us all –
Your Church Staff
“Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” Romans 15:13